With the help of Webroot Setup wizard is the constant un-installation method to delete Webroot Antivirus from your computer. Instead, if you prefer to remove all Webroot antivirus files by using the Webroot Uninstall Service.
Note: After you finish the steps in this post, the PC will no longer be safeguarded by the Www.Webroot.com/safe malware as well as other threats
- Log into Windows as administration user permission and make sure that no other application or antivirus software is running on the PC
- Now press the Windows key and X key altogether and then choose Programs and
Features from the menu which appears
- Right-click on the Webroot antivirus version and then choose Uninstall from the
- If asked by the User Account Control dialog for permissions then click on Yes
- When the Webroot Setup wizard displays then, click on Uninstall at the bottom of the screen
- Click on Yes to confirm the uninstallation of Webroot antivirus
- Wait while the setup removes the Webroot antivirus from your computer
When the confirmation dialog displays then click on Restart computer to finish the Un-installation
- After your computer restarts, Webroot antivirus is uninstalled from the system your PC is no longer defended by Webroot against malware as well as other threats.
- Log in to the Windows as a user with administrator permissions and make sure that no other application or antivirus is running on the PC
- Right-click on the Windows Start icon and then choose Apps and Features from the menu that displays
- Make sure that the Apps and Features are chosen in the left panel and then you
- have to click on the Webroot antivirus version and then select Uninstall
- If asked by the User Account Control dialog for the permission and click on Yes
- When the Webroot Setup wizard displays then click on Uninstall that appears at the bottom of the screen
- Click on Yes to confirm the Webroot antivirus un-installation
- Wait until the setup removed Webroot antivirus from your PC
- When the confirmation dialog displays, click on Restart computer to finish the un-installation
- After the computer restarts, Webroot.com/safe antivirus is uninstalled from the system. The PC is no longer safeguarded by the Webroot antivirus malware and other threats.